Each participant needs these items for all day tours. Contact your guide with any questions.
- Synthetic (non-cotton) base layer, top and bottom
- Insulated jacket or fleece
- Waterproof/windproof outer shell, top and bottom
- 1-2 socks (non-cotton)
- Thin fleece or liner gloves for uphill travel
- Waterproof gloves or mitten shells for downhill travel
- Warm hat (wool or synthetic)
- Baseball cap or visor, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Goggles (opt.)
- 1-2 liters of water
- Snowboard boots
- Avalanche transceiver *
- Shovel *
- Splitboard w/ bindings**
- Adjustable poles**
* These items are available at no charge if needed.
**Splitboards, skins, and poles are available to rent for $50.